A program for leaders of change.
Our trusted partner Tanya Heaney-Voogt from Wombarra Consulting has put together this amazing consulting package.
Would you benefit from real time access to a change expert as well as practical tools, tactics and templates as you work through your change project?
Yes, I would have loved that too when I was in your shoes, which is exactly why I've developed the Cracking the Change Code program!
With no formal change management knowledge at that time, I was continually frustrated by the time and mental energy being absorbed as I tried to deliver on my change objectives.
Change can be a puzzle, particularly when we are trying to shift values, attitudes and beliefs, and we know that organisations with high change effectiveness are six times more likely to achieve their change objectives.
They'll also do this in a shorter time frame and with less impact on workplace culture and productivity (Prosci 2017).
This six month 1:1 intensively supported program will provide you with monthly tactical coaching sessions and practical tools and templates to help you deliver on your change objectives.
You'll develop critical change leadership competencies to set you up for a future of change success and reclaim much needed time and energy!
The six month Cracking the Change Code program provides...
- Workplace Change Risk, Readiness and Resistance Assessments
- Six 1:1 Monthly Tactical Coaching Sessions
- Phone and Email support outside of monthly sessions to help you
remediate issues as they occur for the duration of the program.
- Overcoming change resistance training videos on Workplace Conflict and The Change Resistance Iceberg
- Change Toolbag - Suite of tools and templates that you can customise and use again in other change initiatives. Based on evidence based best practice change methodologies, these templates will help you plan, deliver and sustain your change project.
- How to Implement Successful Change - Jeffrey M. Hiatt
- Employee's Survival Guide to Change - Jeffrey M. Hiatt
- Invitation to join a LinkedIn community of practice for Cracking the Change Code participants and alumni.
- Regular insights delivered straight to your inbox to support you in your culture change journey.