With the constantly evolving state of the world and our workplaces, particularly in the midst of the global COVID19 pandemic, many of us are turning our minds to our mental health, and the mental health of our colleagues and teams.
Note: This is a recording of a previously held webinar. After purchase, we’ll send you a link to view the entire session.
Through 2020, we’ve been through immense changes, challenges and uncertainty, and these have affected us all in some way.
From a mental health perspective, we know that this year, the rates of mental health problems have skyrocketed. Some sources say the rates have near tripled.
For many of us, we’ve never lived in times of such uncertainty, and such high rates of mental health problems and mental illness.
So for those of us that own businesses, or anyone responsible for people in a workplace, the question to consider is “Is my workplace a mentally healthy workplace?” or “Do I look after the mental health of my team as much as their physical health?”
Creating a mentally healthy workplace has never been more important than it is right now, and in this webinar, we’re going to show you exactly how to go about it.
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- What exactly is a ‘mentally healthy workplace’ and why is it so important for organisations to prioritise workplace mental health & wellbeing?
- Unpack what it means to have a mentally healthy workplace and learn about the proven benefits to workplace safety, productivity and harmony
- You’ll hear from our Workplace Lawyer why a focus on psychological safety is as important as physical safety and how to protect yourself
- Our Mental Health First Aid Trainer will share some important statistics about mental health, and the relevance of these in the workplace
- Our Workplace Wellbeing Strategy Specialist will take you through the steps to create your own workplace wellbeing strategy, providing practical information and tools to enable you to make sustainable change and create a mentally healthy workplace
This is an information packed extended 90 minute webinar with three experts ready to answer your questions about mental health in your workplace.
Director, Wombarra Consulting
Partner, HR Legal
Director, The Mental Health Coach